This week I have a bunch of fun things planned so I thought I'd make a list of things I'm excited about.
1) Two fun playdates with different friends and their kids.
2) A date night with Dave that might turn out to be "elegant" and which I didn't have to plan at all!
3) Our church small group is coming to our house for dinner on Friday.
4) I started working on my quilt again and tonight I started watching Season 1 of Gilmore Girls. I've never seen it and my friend, Jen, lent it to me way back in the summer. I think I may have some late nights of quilting and Stars Hollow ahead of me.
5) Decorating for St Patrick's Day.
6) Celebrating Tessa and Janice's birthdays by visiting the Stratford Chocolate Trail! Whoo hoo!!!
7) Getting together with good friends on Sunday for the afternoon and dinner.
8) Warmer weather! Can I get another "Whoo hoo!!!" ???
And there is one thing I am not looking forward to:
Rachel gets her immunizations on Friday. Boo. Hiss.
Anyways, hopefully there will be scintillating blogging coming your way soon. And I apologize that this post may not be it but I think once in awhile it's good to see a list of the exciting happenings in our lives :) What are you looking forward to this week?
And I want to give a shout out to Janice who had her birthday today (well, technically yesterday, since it's after midnight.) Happy Birthday!!! I'm so glad we're a part of each other's lives. To celebrate here are some pictures I KNOW have never been on this blog before -- a trip I took with Tim, Janice, Tessa and Willem to Sesame Place in Pennsylvania in August 2005. It seems I have no pictures of just Janice and I. We'll have to work on that!