Friday, November 06, 2020

Currently...

I found the prompts for this post through Dara at Not In Jersey. You can read her post here.

[appreciating]

That Sam woke up yesterday morning and immediately put away all the dishes without anyone asking him to.


That Rachel has made herself a "morning to-do list" which warms my list-making heart.


That our weather is sunny and warm for the next week! I can't wait to soak up some sun!!!

[ordering]

Hot Chocolate Poppers from the synagogues's chocolate fundraiser. Have any of you heard of these? We're going to use one set during one of the nights of Channukah and one around Christmastime.

hot chocolate bombs 

image from here

[perfecting]

I don't know that I can claim to be perfecting anything right now (or ever!). I need to think about this one a bit...

I guess one could make a case for the fact that I am perfecting "refreshing my web browsing skills" as I eagerly await new election results.

[planning]

I am currently planning where in our yard to plant the 57 bulbs that have been sitting on our back table for way too long. It's supposed to be gorgeous out this weekend so yard work is on the Sunday list.

I might plant most of these in the front bed after I rake out all the leaves.

[wearing]

It is getting quite warm this week so I pulled out my summer shoes again. And I've stopped wearing socks. Hahaha!

On the flip side, this past weekend when it snowed, I wore a new pair of slippers.


So sometimes I'm wearing slippers, sometimes I'm wearing summer shoes. Gotta love Fall!

So this is what's up with me "currently."

9 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of hot chocolate poppers, but I am interested...especially since I am drinking a cup of homemade hot chocolate right now. :)
    I heard that it could be weeks on the election...there are different rules for each state and North Carolina might take a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, we're all perfecting our refreshing skills! The hot chocolate bombs sound awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job Sam putting those dishes away.
    Start 'em young on those To-Do lists. I'm still trying to get my hubby to learn to do that

    ReplyDelete
  4. These were fun prompts! Need to know what the hot chocolate poppers are! Can't wait to see the yard after you plant the 57 bulbs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love when the family helps with stuff around the house without me having to ask. It's the best.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We had such a warm fall day today - so weird. Love Rachel's list and the inclusion of "the end" so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rachel's list!!! Ahhhhhhh. I love that girl so much.

    ReplyDelete
  8. 1) Rachel's list warms my list-making heart too. I love love love lists. 2) A chocolate bomb is totally up my alley. I love hot chocolate in winter. I usually spike mine with dutch caramel vodka. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I’ve seen them called hot chocolate bombs. I’d hadnt heard of them until a few weeks ago, but since then they seem to be everywhere! They look delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)