Tuesday, May 07, 2019

Daily Photo: April 30 - May 6, 2019

April 30, 2019 -- I forgot to take a picture this day. This is only the second day I've missed this year. Boo :(

May 1, 2019 --It was photo day at dance. Rachel and one of her friends did ballet poses for me.

May 2, 2019 -- Sam and Dave cooked supper for my birthday. Dave made Earl Grey Tea Salmon and Sam made me Savoury Squirrel Bakes (from the Redwall cookbook). Supper was delicious!

May 3, 2019 -- Dave and I had time to kill so we wandered through Indigo/Chapters. This table was labelled "Books We Pretend We've Read". It made me laugh, and thanks to living overseas, I'd actually read seventeen of the forty books on the table.

May 4, 2019 -- We didn't go on a road trip this day but we had enough stuff in our car that we could have. Ugh.

May 5, 2019 -- Both kids got a little taste of Corona for Cinco De Mayo. Sign us up for Parents Of The Year. Whooo hooo!!!

May 6, 2019 --I finally washed the winter clothing. And yes, our lawn needs to be mowed.

3 comments:

  1. Seeing Rachel drink the Corona made my whole day....I'm crying I'm laughing so hard. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mean if your kids HAVEN'T tasted beer by 5 you're a bad parent in Texas ha. And aren't little girls in ballet costumes the absolute cutest??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am laughing too about the Corona. That was the first beer my friend made me taste, and it was so gross at the time. My taste buds may have changed now, but I still won't try it. Haha! What did Rachel think?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)