Monday, June 04, 2018

Photo Of The Day -- May 24 - 31, 2018

May 24, 2018 -- I was so excited to find out food trucks were back! Yay! We weren't planning on going but Dave locked himself out of the house and couldn't start making supper so this was excellent timing.

May 25, 2018 -- We went to a very fun 70th birthday party for one of our friends' parents.

May 26, 2018 -- I was excited to be able to get to a nursery this day and I actually got the majority of these 64 annuals planted that same day.

May 27, 2018 -- I've said this before but I'm so happy that Dave doesn't have sciatica this spring and is able to contribute to yard work.

May 28, 2018 -- Don't tell my neighbours but I stole some lilacs off their bush so I could enjoy them inside. I did only cut the flowers from the branches which hang into our yard so I'm sure a good lawyer could make an argument for them being mine, right?!?

May 29, 2018 -- Sadly, I didn't take a picture this day. Boo. I can't even remember what was going on.
 
May 30, 2018 -- Here is stack of library books to get into. (If it makes you feel better I haven't added any yet, and I've read two of these and am well into a third one already!)

May 31, 2018 -- We were driving to get haircuts when we were caught in a complete downpour. But then we were rewarded with a glorious rainbow.

Sorry a few of these were Instagram/blog post repeats. It's complicated to take numerous pictures a day sometimes :) 

1 comment:

  1. Maybe you could do a post about your all-time favorite books...I love stealing ideas. And speaking of stealing, I sometimes cut a few magnolias from the trees in the grocery store parking lot. I'm a paying customer right?? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)