Monday, October 31, 2011

Visit to New Hamburg

Sunday afternoon Rachel and I went out to New Hamburg to visit with Dave's family. We went for a walk since it was such a lovely afternoon. It was a nice day and Rachel enjoyed hanging out.

Rachel, Grandma and cousin Lily in a New Hamburg park.

I love how Rachel looks like she's about to fly away here! I wanted to get a picture of just Rachel and Dave's parents because we didn't get any in the summer.

Rachel fell asleep over Dave's dad's arm while we were walking. In the evening we went to Lily's hockey game -- Rachel's first live hockey experience. Lily is #9, with her back to the camera. We will be going to more of Lily's hockey games when we move back to Waterloo, I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)