Sunday, January 09, 2022

I Spy 2022: Week 1 (Week 53)

So one of my goals for 2022 is to try and be more timely about my "I Spy" posts. Clearly, I'm starting off on the right foot :) Hahahaha!!! I'm so happy that Lysha at A Camera and A Cookbook is continuing this challenge for 2022 and check out the fun new graphic below.

Let's Play iSpy 2022 

 {check(ed)}

I'm participating in a decluttering challenge and it makes me happy to have so many items decluttered and "checked" off. Slowly, but surely, I am getting there.

{different}

Sadly, I haven't yet found tulips in stores (boooooo) so these Gerbera daisies are "different" than my usual January flowers. However, their pretty colours still bring me joy.

{new}

Another thing which brings me joy... the "new" Kleenex box patterns for Costco kleenex. It's all about the joy in the small things these days :)

{happiness}

Balderson cheddar on Melba toast brings me "happiness." It's my go-to snack.

{your choice}

 

I captured this picture of Dave and Rachel skating at our neighbourhood rink yesterday. Connecting with neighbours, a sunny day, and having fun is always "my choice."

7 comments:

  1. I bet that feels so good to be checking off so much from your decluttering list! I love gerbera daisies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to get ice skating this winter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the daisies- I am on the lookout too for tulips! Let's keep each other posted :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on checking things off the list! I was thinking of going that route for that particular prompt as well. Tulips and daisies are my two favorite flowers, so the bright colored Gerberas brought me joy as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for checking these off a list! I always love that feeling. What a sweet picture of Rachel and Dave.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also get really excited about nice kleenex box designs... and really irritated at ugly ones. It's the little things.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)