Monday, July 02, 2018

Photo Of The Day -- June 11 - 25, 2018

I missed more than a few days in this chunk, but I still took some fun (maybe!) photos.

June 11, 2018 -- The only photo I took this day was of a book I finished. I really liked this one.

June 12, 2018 -- Since our friends were coming to visit from Kenya the next day, Dave vacuumed the basement which basically only happens when we have overnight guests. Ha!

June 13, 2018 -- I was too busy baking a cake, trying to get some work done, visiting with our friends, and going to a women's evening to take a picture. Ooops.

June 14, 2018 -- These five kids together again!!! Whoo hooo!!! Last year we saw them in Kenya, and this year we saw them here. Ella was trying to figure out what country we should meet in next year. I like the way she thinks!

June 15, 2018 -- We had to run errands right after school and we all got ice cream because the errands went smoothly.

June 16, 2018 -- Rachel wanted an Under The Sea party. I made a fish cake.

June 17, 2018 -- For Rachel's actual birthday she wanted to go to church and then have a pizza party at the pool with Tim, Janice, Willem, and Tessa. Done and done!

June 18, 2018 -- I forgot to get a picture this day too. The days when I work away from home, and then we have a busy evening, are the hardest days for me to take pictures. However, this was the last day for me to work away from home until September so it felt a little bit like summer vacation to me. Wheeeee!!!

June 19, 2018 -- It was our first CSA pickup of the year. It was also the first flower share pickup of the year. I LOVE BBQ and CSA greens for supper.

June 20, 2018 -- As the school year wound down, more and more artwork came home. Our office is a little eclectic so some kids artwork fit right in.

June 21, 2018 -- The sunset was gorgeous this night. With the flash on the colours were washed out and with the flash off it was blurry. Thus you get the blurry picture, but check out those colours!

June 22, 2018 -- The first day lily of the summer bloomed this day. I was sooooo excited!!!

June 23, 2018 -- We celebrated Sam and his friends who were the consolation champs and are all superstars so this sign was perfect!

June 24, 2018 -- We went to the grocery store and it was freezing so the kids shared Dave's fleece.

June 25, 2018 -- Siblings at neighbourhood soccer

1 comment:

  1. 1. I'm surprised by you liking the "The Great Alone" because I felt like it got a lot of "meh" reviews. How do you think it compared to her famous The Nightingale?
    2. Your cupcake character cakes are AMAZING. You should do an online tutorial of how you do this. I want to hire you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)