Thursday, December 01, 2011

Garden of Roses

For Rachel's baby naming, Dave's mom bought a dress for Rachel to wear. Unfortunately, they didn't make it to the baby naming and Rachel had to wear something else. You can read about the day here.

On Monday, Dave had another appointment with the retinal surgeon (everything is good) and Rachel and I went with him. I decided to dress Rachel up because I don't have that many reasons to put dresses on her. This dress fit perfectly, and since it was a little cool outside, it was a good dress for her to wear with a long-sleeved onesie and tights.

Dave took some pictures of Rachel on our rose duvet cover from IKEA and Rachel just looks adorable among all the flowers. At least I think she does! And this dress is reversible so someday I will have to reverse it and post more pictures of Miss Adorable :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)